TAFE NSW will be offering a statement of Attainment in Introduction to Health and Community Services commencing Monday 4th March 2019, fully government subsidised for those students who meet the eligibility criteria.
This course will go for 7 weeks and will provide a pathway for those looking to get into the Health and/or Community Service Industries.
This course will provide direct credits and pathways into one of the following qualifications:
· Certificate III in Health Services Assistance
· Certificate III in Individual Support – Ageing, Home and Community Care, Disabilities
· Certificate IV in Aged Care Work
· Certificate IV in Leisure and Health
· Certificate IV in Allied Health Assistance
· Diploma of Nursing
For further information please contact on