The Harden Murrumburrah Regional Development Corporation (HRDC) is hosting two online digital marketing webinars as part of NSW Small Business Month.
NSW Small Business Month runs from the 1st of October to the 31st of October and is the only festival dedicated to small businesses in NSW.
As part of NSW Small Business Month, HRDC are running the two webinars on digital marketing to help small businesses learn more about the marketing that is taking over traditional marketing channels.
The two one hour sessions are designed to teach participating businesses about the importance of digital marketing, how marketing strategies are set and how businesses can implement and measure marketing tactics to grow.
Topics covered in the webinars include:
• What is digital strategy and why is it important for business
• What makes an effective strategy so results can be seen sooner
• Set goals, understanding the audience, knowing the brand and reviewing competitor activity
• Understanding which marketing tactics are available and learning to assess what is right for the business
• Learn the key marketing metrics to measure success
Register for free by Friday the 9th of October. To register, head to https://www.hrdc.org.au/registration-for-digital-marketing/ and complete the form.
The sessions will be held at 10.30am on Wednesday the 14th of October and Wednesday the 21st of October via the online platform ZOOM.
Sign up now for the latest news from the Hilltops Area direct to your inbox.